Antalya, my 2nd home!



Ben bu hafta sonu hızlı bir Antalya ziyareti yaptım. Pazar günü vakit bulmuşken Phaselis'e denize de gittik. Bayılıyorum Phaselis'e. Hem ağaçların altında piknik yapıp dinlenebilir hem de muhteşem koyda saatlerce yüzebilirsiniz.

Last weekend I made a very fast Antalya visit. Even on Sunday we found a chance and went to Phaselis for swimming. I love Phaselis!!! It is such a lovely bay that you can both have a looong picnic under the old trees and swim hours and hours in that beautiful water.

Bu arada havaalanında uçağımı beklerken biraz keyif yapayım dedim. İşte Türkiye'nin geldiği nokta bu:



While waiting my flight, all I wanted to have a beer and relax and yes this is the new Turkey’s unbelievable reality:


Efes: 20 TL (Türk markası) / Turkish beer brand
Kozel: 19 TL (Çek markası) / Imported Czech beer brand


İlk kez BORA JET ile uçtum Antalya'ya ve çok memnun kaldım. %100 gerçek portakal suyu bile ikram ettiler. Tek yön Ankara-Antalya bileti de vergiler dahil sadece 57 TL'ye aldım üstelik.

Btw, first time in my life I travelled with BORA JET and did not regret it.
Even %100 organic orange juice and a huge slice of cake were on the house.
One direction; Ankara-Antalya inc all taxes for a ticket I paid only 57TL (less than 20 USD)


Keşke benim de böyle çoook sevimli bir köpeğim olsa, her yere beraber gitsek...
I wish I had such a cute dog to take with me every where….


Vee Cumartesi gününü de havuz başında kuzenim Emrah ile dinlenerek geçirdik.
Bu helikopter böceği biz yüzerken hep bizleri izledi. Telefon ile çekmiş olsam da bence oldukça başarılı bir fotoğraf oldu bu böcek;)


And on Saturday we had a lazy day with my cousin Emrah at the pool. This bug (in turkish helicopter bug) accompanied us all the day and kept watching us near the pool. Considering me using my mobile phone to take this picture, I think I did a nice job;)


Modern Zaman Lotus Çiçeklerimiz...

                                                   Modern Time Lotus Flowers...



Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar